Today we’re looking at the future of Paris. What will the city look like in a few years, or even in a couple of months’ time? Here’s a selection of some of the Mayor Anne Hidalgo’s projects that have been approved recently. I think I like Anne.
- Paris Urbanism: Updates March 1, 2017
- 10h10: Co-working, cake and canapés October 10, 2016
- Fête du vélo (Bicycle Party) 4/5 June May 30, 2016
- Interview with Lilac Yosiphon – Althea Theatre May 5, 2016
- Paris Lit Up Magazine N°4- Call for submissions! March 3, 2016
- New Theatre and Arts collective in Paris: Fourplay December 4, 2015
- Berkeley Books: quality second-hand books in English October 26, 2015
- "Take Me (I’m Yours)" exhibition September 30, 2015
- New hidden bar Lavomatic: laundry and a lager August 4, 2015
- "Do you speak Touriste?" A guide for Parisians about tourists! July 8, 2015
What else has she written?