After having wooshed back into the country on Sunday evening, I’m going directly to the cinema to see The King’s Speech with some friends. It was suggested we go to La Pagode, and I am SO excited about both the film and the location.
Found at 57, rue de Babylone in the 7th, La Pagode is an independent Japanese-themed cinema which shows mainstream films (we’re seeing The King’s Speech in VO). Built in 1896, the building was originally a present for the wife of Mr Morin (of Le Bon Marché), and also has a beautiful Japanese garden to the back, hardly known by locals, let alone tourists.
For more information, check out http://www.allocine.fr/seance/salle_gen_csalle=C0107.html
- Swimming under a Moon July 26, 2018
- Alphabet challenge: HIJKLM June 18, 2018
- PLU n.6 Submissions open April 25, 2018
- Vegan cooking class in Paris: Pastry (yes!) February 13, 2018
- Origami workshops in Paris! February 5, 2018
- Alphabet challenge: F & G ! January 24, 2018
- Panto in Paris: “Jack and the Magic THANG” December 20, 2017
- Alphabet Resto Challenge: E ! December 14, 2017
- Alphabet restaurant challenge: A-D! December 5, 2017
- Tous au resto – BOGOF dinner September 21, 2017
What else has she written?