*updated Editor’s note: now with tables outside – more practical, less secret*
Walking down my road last week, I notice, for the second time, a very conspicuous bouncer standing outside an old shop front with posters plastered over the doors and windows. Noise was coming from inside and occasionally people entered and exited the nondescript door. “What’s inside?” I whisper to the bouncer…He looks me up and down and replies “Le Syndicat”. I nod and turn back to my friend. “No idea. Probably drugs”. We move on.
- Vegan cooking class in Paris: Pastry (yes!) February 13, 2018
- Origami workshops in Paris! February 5, 2018
- Alphabet challenge: F & G ! January 24, 2018
- Panto in Paris: “Jack and the Magic THANG” December 20, 2017
- Alphabet Resto Challenge: E ! December 14, 2017
- Alphabet restaurant challenge: A-D! December 5, 2017
- Tous au resto – BOGOF dinner September 21, 2017
- Hipster Hotspots around Faidherbe Chaligny, Paris May 27, 2017
- Paris Urbanism: Updates March 1, 2017
- 10h10: Co-working, cake and canapés October 10, 2016
What else has she written?