*updated Editor’s note: now with tables outside – more practical, less secret*
Walking down my road last week, I notice, for the second time, a very conspicuous bouncer standing outside an old shop front with posters plastered over the doors and windows. Noise was coming from inside and occasionally people entered and exited the nondescript door. “What’s inside?” I whisper to the bouncer…He looks me up and down and replies “Le Syndicat”. I nod and turn back to my friend. “No idea. Probably drugs”. We move on.
- Hipster Hotspots around Faidherbe Chaligny, Paris May 27, 2017
- Paris Urbanism: Updates March 1, 2017
- 10h10: Co-working, cake and canapés October 10, 2016
- Fête du vélo (Bicycle Party) 4/5 June May 30, 2016
- Interview with Lilac Yosiphon – Althea Theatre May 5, 2016
- Paris Lit Up Magazine N°4- Call for submissions! March 3, 2016
- New Theatre and Arts collective in Paris: Fourplay December 4, 2015
- Berkeley Books: quality second-hand books in English October 26, 2015
- "Take Me (I’m Yours)" exhibition September 30, 2015
- New hidden bar Lavomatic: laundry and a lager August 4, 2015
What else has she written?