- Hipster Hotspots around Faidherbe Chaligny, Paris May 27, 2017
- Paris Urbanism: Updates March 1, 2017
- 10h10: Co-working, cake and canapés October 10, 2016
- Fête du vélo (Bicycle Party) 4/5 June May 30, 2016
- Interview with Lilac Yosiphon – Althea Theatre May 5, 2016
- Paris Lit Up Magazine N°4- Call for submissions! March 3, 2016
- New Theatre and Arts collective in Paris: Fourplay December 4, 2015
- Berkeley Books: quality second-hand books in English October 26, 2015
- "Take Me (I’m Yours)" exhibition September 30, 2015
- New hidden bar Lavomatic: laundry and a lager August 4, 2015
What else has she written?
Category Archives: Cocktails
I like in a hive of hipsters down the road from Bastille, on the border of Paris’ 11th and 12 arrondissements. Here’s where they go, and where I go sometimes too when I can be dragged out of my pyjamas … Continue reading
Probably not a lager, actually, as this new bar – only accessible through the back of a laundrette – is a cocktail bar. How about a white russian with your whites?